Thursday, December 24, 2009

day 105: Christmas eve.




It's Christmas Eve! And I am so enamored with this time of year.

This December has been a month full of gifts and surprises from the Lord, and we are so thankful for every good thing and glimmer of Hope and reminder of His grace that we have received! Just about every day has brought something with it that has warmed my heart. And now for the next couple of days I get to unplug (almost completely but not quite) and settle in with my family and celebrate what Christmas is really all about.

Last year I bought a dove to put at the top of our Christmas tree. I just thought it was the perfect tree-topper, and I still do.

I had a hard time deciding which one of these I like best, so I posted all of them. Next year if I do a December Daily album a la Ali Edwards, I'll probably take some more shots of this dove to include! It is just so pretty. Which one do you like best?

In the spirit of the holidays and taking time to rest with family, I am taking today and tomorrow off from reading my manual and searching for new images. I am just going to shoot to my heart's content, trying out some of the many new things I have already learned! And hoping for not too many fails.

I hope this Christmas Eve finds you blessed and comforted, with hope in your heart, joy in your spirit, and peace in your home.


No comments: