Sunday, December 13, 2009

dec. 13: change in my home.

Today's question is: "What's the best change you made to the place you live?"

Well, the best change this year hasn't happened just yet, but it will be happening before Christmas! I've been given a piano! A friend of mine moved to Ohio for a job and is trying to get her house here cleared out before the end of the year so she can start renting it out. So, she has given ME her piano and all of her sheet music! I am so excited! I have been prowling Craigslist for the right piano for almost two years. No more giving voice lessons with a keyboard on my lap!

Now I just have to get the thing moved to my house. But once it's here it is going to be set up nicely against a bare wall in the living room. I cannot begin to tell you just how excited I am.

No comments: