They all cost money though, and funding my newfound (or rather no-longer-dormant) creative juicing and exploits is not in my budget. August is always the leanest month of the year around here.
I did find one free online creativity class. There is one lesson per month. I didn't find it until last week, so this month's assignment is a bit short for me. The assignment was to ask myself five questions a day for the whole month. They could be any question I could think of. Here is a sample of one of my days:
1. What was the first random thing that made you happy today?
my big, tasty bowl of instant oatmeal with raisins, dates, and walnuts
2. What was the first non-random thing that made you happy today?
thoughts of my husband and our first date and the goodness of the Lord who crossed our paths
3. What color combination are you liking right now?
pink and turquoise
4. What small thing do you wish you still had that you used to own?
my Polaroid camera
5. If you gave a recital tomorrow, what are five pieces that you would sing?
Ach Ich Fuhl's, Donde Lieta Usci, Caro Nome, Depuis le Jour, Chi bel sogno di Doretta
This has been a fun assignment.