Thursday, June 10, 2010

day 271: ivory.

I signed up Sunday night to participate in this e-course called Creativity Boot Camp. I'm already a day behind in starting it, but that doesn't matter to me! It's only two weeks long, so I'll finish a day or two after the actual end of the course. It's been a few months since I did any kind of participatory activity!

The theme for Day One of the boot camp is "ivory." We're supposed to work in our medium and follow the journal prompts and all of that. I have yet to complete the writing assignment, but the obvious inspiration for my medium of choice (my camera) would be the ivory keys on my piano. I tend to have a soft spot for out-of-focus, dreamy images, so I went for that. It may be predictable, but whatever. It was the first thing that popped into my mind. And I like the resulting image.

Digital Field Guide: read a technique article in Popular Photography Magazine.

Images: browsed the images in the Creativity Boot Camp Flickr pool.

2 comments:

Emily said...

I like your ivory ..... looking forward to seeing more and being inspired as you go forth and create.... do drill sargeants yell at you in creativity boot camp?

Unknown said...

LOL! Thankfully, no!