Sunday, June 13, 2010

day 276: fluid.

Today's theme at the Creativity Boot Camp is "Fluid."

Something odd is happening with me.

(Sorry for that sanguine segue there.)

What is happening is, as I am reading the assignments for journaling for each day, I am getting really inspired to try all sorts of things artistically, and I'm very excited about that and think it's cool and all of that. But I am almost hitting a wall when it comes to my chosen medium and the themes each day. Odd...

Anyway, I made Chicken Parmesan for dinner tonight. It's always a big hit at my house. So there was this large pot of "fluid" boiling on the stove, and I took a picture of it. Yeah, I know. Super-creative.

Digital Field Guide: I have two DVDs that came with Niki when I bought her. They had been packed away and I just found them. So I watched one of them.

Images: Man Ray

No comments: