Tuesday, August 24, 2010

fracture.

I joined TwitterMoms soon after joining Twitter way back in February of '09. I thought it was a good way to get connected quickly with others, and it has been. They always have a wide array of things going on and products available for review. Today they have introduced a new product called Fracture. It looks really interesting.

You upload your photo to their site and they print it out on glass. Then they mail it to you, with instructions for hanging it on your wall. Instant decoration.

I am quite interested in trying this out, as I have YET to put any of my old photos on my wall, much less new ones! Difficult to believe, I know. I want to remedy this quickly.

And if I am one of the 100 participants to receive a Fracture to review, I will be psyched. I will also write a follow-up post about Fracture with my feedback after I've tried it.

Disclaimer: I wrote this blog post in response to a TwitterMoms RAMBO alert, making me eligible to get a Fracture picture frame for review. You can learn more about Fracture at http://www.fractureme.com .

2 comments:

Candra Georgi said...

ooohh cool. thanks for telling me about it.

Anonymous said...

Yes! Finally someone writes about m88.