Thursday, August 05, 2010

day 329.


The lovely pool is open until Halloween. Yay.

My babies were a little more comfortable in it today than they were a couple of days ago. My little Rock Star even went underwater once, and did NOT freak out.

He also fell into the hot tub, and amazingly, did NOT freak out then either. I am glad I was not aware of that particular incident until after the fact, because I would have indeed freaked out.

There are many reasons why the lovely pool is so lovely. It's a salt water pool, and not chlorine.
It only goes to about 5 feet. The water is not cold. There are large steps that lead down into the pool, and the top step is more like a platform where the kids can play. And there's a nice hot tub.

My plan is to spend every other afternoon down at the pool when we're up here so that the little ones can get comfortable with it.

Digital Field Guide: read an article on my Nikon School app.

No comments: