Tuesday, August 31, 2010

day 350: thoughtful replies.


So, we were heading home and a cop whizzes past us.

"Wow. That cop was going really fast," Bobby observed.

He then continued, "Why do we have to follow the law if the cops don't?"

There was a pause, then from the back seat, my little Ian replied,

"Because they're crooked cops."

I thought that was funny.

Laughter really is the best medicine.

Digital Field Guide: page 103

Images: The Life of Ty on Flickr. My my my these young whippersnappers.

1 comment:

Candra Georgi said...

lol. actually my friend is an atlanta police officer and she said they do have to obey the speed laws [and other laws] and can be punished by other officers. she said this never happens though. although she did mention the GA patrol on 75 is known for pulling over city cops all the time ; )