Saturday, August 21, 2010

day 341.



So, this week has left me a little bit tired. I'm looking forward to a day where I can get a bit of rest. I'm going to wait until evening time to do school with the kids. 

I'm pretty sure that one thing that is contributing to my tiredness is all of this dastardly heat at home. August is just as bad as June and July. And it's bad. And not bad meaning good.

I just don't do well in extreme heat. I know I've said that before. It bears repeating.

One bad thing about feeling like this is I feel unmotivated and uninspired to do anything creative. Well, not entirely unmotivated and uninspired, but enough to feel like doing anything is just too much work.

What's good though is, Fall is almost here.

Ahhhh. Fall.

And THAT gets me mega-inspired.

It's like my Spring.

I start feeling like I want to wax poetic on all things on Autumn. But I will spare you.

For now.

Digital Field Guide: read a page in Niki's manual.

Images: added new Flickr favorites.

1 comment:

Jennifer's Healthy Life Deals said...

Love your photos!

Found you thanks to BlogFrogs Follow Me Post. I am now a follower!

if you get a chance check out my blog http://healthylifedeals.blogspot.com