Saturday, April 03, 2010

day 204: wheels revisited.

I went trail-walking with some friends this morning at a beautiful park in Canton, Georgia. I had never been to this park, nor had I even paid attention to the sign. For all intents and purposes, I didn't know it existed. It was gorgeous.

Behind the park is a forest full of trails, and runners and hikers frequent them. There's also the lovely river. I think it's the Etowah River, but I am not sure. Anyway, it is so tranquil and pretty back there and I am glad I discovered it for myself.

Of course, I took tons of pictures. Including this one on the way up to the park. Just because I liked the car. I'm so glad I can point my camera aimlessly and end up with cool shots.

Yep, car photos two days in a row. And no, this is not going to be a series.

Digital Field Guide: page 88

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That does NOT look like a shot from the hip :D Love it. I always want misty foggy forests like that as backgrounds and I so rarely manage them...