Monday, April 26, 2010

day 226.

There are so many things that I love to do. I love to take pictures. I love to read. I love to listen to music. I love to play music. I love to sing. I love to cook. I love to take long drives. The list goes on.

The best thing ever, I think, is simply doing nothing but hanging out with my family. Watching them interact with each other, hearing their voices, catching their eyes every now and then--each moment is so precious and won't ever happen again. Like this moment when I happened to catch my daughter looking at me over Daddy's shoulder. It's times like these when I wish (for the right reasons) that life had a "replay/repeat" button.

Digital Field Guide: page 87

Images: the work of Yeondoo Jung, specifically his "Wonderland" series. So creative, and such an awesome idea.

No comments: