Friday, November 10, 2006

boost.

I bought some this week, using a coupon that was advertised at Publix. I love this stuff. I discovered it when Bobby was a baby. I would get to feeling really run down, and I would have a can of Vanilla Boost. It was way too small of a can. It just didn't last long enough. It tasted so good.

Now they've got bottles. I thought I had picked up Vanilla at the store, but got home and realized it was Chocolate. No biggie. Chocolate's good too, just not as good as Vanilla. What matters is that I've needed a boost. Several boosts.

This week has been so busy I've hardly had time to write any quality posts. It's all due to school. I hate midterms. I have evaluations to write for three classes: a music appreciation class, a vocal coaching class, and a high-school beginning Spanish class. The music appreciation class is done. The other two are not, and I am not looking forward to writing all of them. Not to mention the chorus that I direct is performing next week for our Fall Concert, and I am in the midst of planning a Winter Recital for my private students. Not to further mention keeping up with all of my son's schoolwork.

This week has really kicked my butt. And it ain't over yet! And even when it is over, there's still Thanksgiving to prepare for! Then Ian's birthday! Then my birthday! Then my mom's birthday! Then my wedding anniversary! Then Christmas! Then Bobby's birthday! Then New Year's! Then winter break is over and everything starts up again! Only I don't see a real BREAK! Aaarrrgh!

Calgon, take me away.

Or Boost take me away.

Okay, don't really "take me away," but keep me well sugared-up.

No comments: