Friday, November 03, 2006

found.

I love food. Who doesn't?

I like to eat good food. I also love trying out new recipes, and I delight in the results. I also love pictures. Pictures with lots of color and detail are my favorites (aside from black and whites).

So, I have stumbled upon several food blogs that have lots of good-looking recipes and good-looking pictures of good food, which I know I probably would enjoy eating. Here is the first:

Pinch My Salt

I swear, I am chomping at the bit to call up Williams-Sonoma and order one of those mini-cheesecake pans so that I can make these mini pumpkin cheesecakes for Thanksgiving. My pumpkin pie is pretty scrumptious (so I've been told anyway), but those cheesecakes look like little bits of pumpkin heaven. Cute blog title too. Check it out at your leisure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link to my blog! I was lucky enough to find the mini cheesecake pan on clearance at Crate and Barrel...I saw them at Williams Sonoma and they are pretty expensive! But the thing works so well that I think it's worth the money even if you have to pay full price! I've used it several times already :-)