Wednesday, May 26, 2010

day 258.

Well, the signage thing appears again.

What can I say? I really like signs. In an irrational way even, methinks.

It may be that whole thing I have about wanting to take something that people may or may not notice and make it look beautiful? Or compelling? Or both? Not that I did that with this photo, because I didn't. I just like the graffiti. Which is compelling enough, considering that the sign was obviously not that way originally. Right or wrong, the art itself is compelling, when I think about how much time it took and how someone managed to get up there to do that from start to finish without getting caught or stopped?? Yeah. Compelling.

I would never do it. I'm just saying.

Digital Field Guide: watched a video on photography tips.

Images: Moms With Cameras

No comments: