Sunday, May 30, 2010

day 261: silence! filming in progress.

The other day I mentioned my son, DJ Cue, and his production outfit that he has formed with his friends. They are filming one of their spoofs today. It's called "LOCKED IN," and it is a parody of "LOST." (You can read more about their project in this post.)

I dropped him off at the location and hung out on the grounds with my little ones. (They are filming at Master's Academy, our school.)

This shed is out in the parking lot, and I knew Bobby would love the sign on the door, so I took the picture. He really loves to edit the images himself for the show, so I know he won't use this one. But I can't wait to see what he does with it.

Digital Field Guide: read an article on my Nikon School app.

Images: new Flickr favorites.

No comments: