Sunday, May 30, 2010

day 262: snow white.

I got a new accessory for Squishy!

Yes, I named my macbook.

Her name is Elaine (for no reason), but I call her Squishy.

Yes, I acknowledge that I am weird because I name things. Remember my camera? Named Niki? (I've accessorized her too!)

So yeah, anyway, I got a new accessory for Squishy. I'd been eyeing these decals for months on Etsy and finally got one.

I never really liked Snow White that much. I think it was that voice of hers. She sounded like she was on crack mixed with Helium. But. This decal was way too cute not to procure it for myself, and for Squishy.

Okay. I will try to cut down on the weirdness if you're uncomfortable. "For my Macbook."

Digital Field Guide: read an article on my Nikon School app.

Images: several of my Facebook friends have posted a slew of new photos, so I browsed through them.

No comments: