Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Sigh. Well...

Tonight marks the sixth evening in a row that I have been out doing something and getting home dog tired.

All of the elements for my Project 52 post have been ready since Sunday, including my crappy self-portrait (and trust me, it is CRAP), but I had technical difficulties getting my weekly vlog to load on Sunday. And I have not tried to reload it since, thanks to being out every evening.

Soooo, in lieu of a crock pot Wednesday post (since I won't be cooking tomorrow), I'll take tomorrow evening, my first evening home in a WEEK, to get that post finished and up.

And I'd also like to say thank you to so many of you who have spoken kind words to me. You are all such a blessing.

I'm off to sleep. A deep sleep.


-natty posted this using BlogPress from her iPhone.

No comments: