Friday, January 01, 2010

day 113: 2010 ushered in.

So, this week's photos may be a bit craptastic. We're in the middle of packing and preparing to move, so I'm throwing most of my energy behind that. Packing is always such a draaaaag.

Meanwhile, right after midnight they started shooting fireworks in our neighborhood. Huge fireworks. In our neighborhood. Literally. In our neighborhood.

We watched them from our window.

This week's focus may be more of random glimpses of my daily life as opposed to my efforts at art. Gah I am so tired right now.

Digital Field Guide: I didn't read it. Why? Because in the midst of all of this junk, I seem to have misplaced it.

Images: Doing some research on portrait pricing, so this week I'll be looking at photographers in the area. Today was Scott Housley Photography.


No comments: