Friday, February 05, 2010

day 148: cashville.

Taken with my iPhone; processed using Camera Kit.

We got on the road headed to Nashville yesterday morning. I say yesterday because after driving up here and spending the day touring places then doing a recording session last night, when I finally got back to the hotel I was toast and crashed without even starting a draft to post.

It was cold and rainy in the Atl.

And, unfortunately, there was more of the same in Nashville.

It was the same all the way up the road.

Cold, drizzly, rainy, dreary.

But beautiful nonetheless.

We've got a packed weekend ahead of us, which has already started and it isn't slowing down today, so I think it will be best if I put the Field Guide reading and image hunting on hold until tomorrow (Sunday).


No comments: