Thursday, February 18, 2010

day 160.

Why.

Why did I take a picture of this?

I mean, I do seem to like fire hydrants and all, but...I don't know.

This wasn't even one of those moments of "Ooh-I'm-gonna-turn-it-into-art-I'm-gonna-make-it-look-compelling-blah-blah-blah." As nice of a day it was, I could've photographed something else. But this...I just...well, there it is.

Digital Field Guide: getting back on the horse. The one called Page Seventy-Five.

Images: I found yet ANOTHER cd of old pictures from a few years ago, when I was pregnant with my daughter. Loaded them onto the computer. That's one of the great things about unpacking after a move. One of the few great things.

1 comment:

Dijea said...

I love fire-hydrants. My dad always used to call them little men. I've always thought of them that way.