Wednesday, July 07, 2010

day 300!

It's Day 300! Woohoo!

I cannot believe I have done 300 days worth of pictures. It's absolutely insane.

I love the fact that I am now in the habit of taking photos every day. It has helped me improve by leaps and bounds as a photographer. I am doing things now that I couldn't imagine a couple of years ago. It's hard for me to wrap my mind around how much I have learned through this, and am still learning. It's exciting!

And I still have 65 days to go.

This is a self portrait, following my pattern of doing self-portraits on pivotal days of this challenge. Day 1 is here, Day 100 is here, and here is Day 200. The difference with this one is I am really starting to go for a more artistic/creative bent with a lot of my photos.

I am also still discovering or attempting to discover my style. I cannot articulate it yet. I can certainly articulate what I like to shoot, and the types of artistic styles of others that I like, but I still am not certain exactly of what my own style is. Do you have any thoughts?

Digital Field Guide: page 103

Images: my LIFE Magazine app.

No comments: