Friday, July 23, 2010

day 315.

Ummm... so... yeah.

I have a buttload of stuff to do this next week (and by buttload, I mean BUTT load) so the inspiration well is running a little dry for me due to the stress of trying to finish everything.

I try not to procrastinate. Really. I do. I'm serious.

But.

It seems that no matter how hard I try or how much I "plan" I still end up stressing out and doing things at the last minute. Will that ever change? I want it to, but I'm not gonna stress out over not being "perfect" in this area.

So, a few things will be on the back burner for the next couple of weeks.

I have started adding videos to my YouTube channel and wanted to make some more videos this week, but that will have to wait.

I will also need to put the art supplies aside.

As for the photos, I think I will just take some photos of things right outside of my house, and make a small series of that. That should remedy the "I don't feel inspired" feeling.

Besides, I think I heard someone say once that inspiration is for amateurs.

Digital Field Guide: read another page in Niki's manual.

Images: added new Flickr favorites.

No comments: