Tuesday, October 24, 2006

found.

Here's another awesome find...

I actually discovered Decor8 a few months ago, and it's pretty much a daily read for me. Holly had a workspace contest a few weeks ago, and ohmygosh. I really need to get on the ball with finishing mine, but her pictures were super-inspiring. She's got all these stellar links too, including some of my personal hometown faves! Her site is off the chain. Do check it out.

Decor8

On a more random note, let me just say that I am loving that new show "Heroes."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Holly, too! And what is esp great about her is that she is so sweet!

Anonymous said...

all of her posts are taken from other people's hard work in researching the subjects she posts about without giving them credit. she steals and lies and is not so sweet, once you get to know her. it's all about deception with holly. but that is what virtual blogging is all about for her. gives her a life which she would really like.