Saturday, September 09, 2006

yummy bits.

Here are a few more nuggets from the Bob Jones meeting at church a couple of weeks ago (I did score the CD last week):

We are winners. We may be beginners, but we are winners.

Those of you that have had a hard year, full of rough times and stressful circumstances, be encouraged: it has been a worse time for the enemy.

If you have been struggling, know that you are headed in the right direction. You are making a bee-line straight for God. If you have not had any struggles, you need to evaluate which direction you are headed.

The Church has a greater impact than we realize on what happens in the natural. Our intercession can make things happen or keep things from happening. We must intercede for these coming elections, so that the Lord's will can be established in the earth. We must pray for His will to be done here on earth just as it is in Heaven.

I need to listen to the CD again, so I can post some more bits. I want to get it all right. There was just so much!

Good stuff.

1 comment:

pearlie said...

If you have not had any struggles, you need to evaluate which direction you are headed.

You are so right. My beloved former pastor once commented: the evil one has no time for the "dead" or sleeping Christians.

I am much encouraged by your post. I have been going through some hard times lately and I am touched by your words. Thanks and may God add upon you blessings upon blessings!

Maeghan