Monday, January 31, 2011

project 52, week four.

Week Four of my Project 52 has not been without its challenges.

Last week, my youngest was sick (she caught what my middle child had the week before) and I caught what she had.

This week, I suffered through the worst of it. Fever, chills, aches, nausea, incessant and painful coughing, alla that. It was soooo much fun.

Somehow I did manage to get some photos taken. Well, it wasn't somehow. It was yesterday, when I felt marginally better.

Self-portrait.

Family. 
(I did actually get this one earlier on in the week.)

Out and about.

My iPhonearoid of the week is right here.

And my Weekly Vlog is right here.

Have a great week, everyone.


1 comment:

Jennifer Nicole said...

I CANNOT get over this second photo! That is such a great shot. Makes me smile, makes me laugh...makes me want to go run around in the backyard :) Hope you're all feeling a bit better.