Sunday, January 16, 2011

project 52, week two.

Week Two has come and gone. And what a strange week it was.

Good strange. Not bad strange.

I am a native of Atlanta, Georgia. I was born and raised here. A Georgia Baptist baby. (Though it's not called Georgia Baptist anymore; it's called Atlanta Medical Center or something like that.)

In all of my thirty-seven years, I have NEVER seen the kind of mayhem that ensued, weather-wise, this week, beginning Sunday night. It really was a snowpocalypse. Snowmaggedon, if you will.

The result? We were snowed/iced in all week.

All. Week.

My husband actually went back to work on Tuesday, but every day we were praying hard that he would make it there and back safely.

No real cabin fever to report. Lots of sleeping in, playing Call of Duty Black Ops and Halo Reach, watching blu-rays and Netflix, and general lounging around. I could have been productive, but I wasn't. No Spring Cleaning for me. It ain't Spring yet.

Ahhhh Spriiiiiing.

Anyway, here are my snapshots for the week.

Self-portrait.

Family portrait.

Sunday night, a couple of hours into the snowstorm.

You can see my iPhonearoid of the week here.

And you can see Weekly Vlog Number Two here.

Have a great week, folks.

1 comment:

Faith said...

i can't imagine being snowed in for a week. that would be awesome, hehe.

beautiful pictures like always!