December 11 – 11 Things What are 11 things your life doesn’t need in 2011? How will you go about eliminating them? How will getting rid of these 11 things change your life? (Author: Sam Davidson)
1. More distractions. Guess I didn't really need to get an XBox 360 and replace that Wii and subscribe to Netflix.
2. Fear. I am so done with it.
3. Late nights. Yes, I am a night owl, but I really do want to turn over a new leaf and go to bed earlier.
4. Pounds. I gained weight at some point this year and am kind of disgusted with myself for it. Don't know when exactly it happened, but I was frolicking merrily along towards a familiar and comfortable size 8 when all of a sudden I was a size 12. And I refuse to buy bigger clothes. I did that once with the jeggings and that's IT. No more. Darnit.
5. Large pores. About a month ago, I was minding my own business when suddenly (it seems) I aged overnight. Not happy. I looked in the mirror one morning and I had these pores around my nose that looked like polka dots, they seemed so big. Ugh.
6. Fear. I am OVER IT.
7. Bad reports. Bad doctor reports, bad work reports, bad reports of any kind.
8. More sugar. I completely fell off the water wagon at Thanksgiving, and am determined to get back on. Or in. Or whatever. And stop drinking so many sugary drinks. Namely, sweet tea. One glass a day instead of a few glasses a day.
9. Stress. Of any kind.
10. Joint pain. In my left knee. I WILL find a way to get rid of it.
I know I've already said it.
It bears repeating.
How will I eliminate them? One breath and one prayer at a time.
Except Number One. Probably not going to actually eliminate it. Just keeping it one hundred witchall.