Friday, December 10, 2010

make.

December 6 – Make. What was the last thing you made? What materials did you use? Is there something you want to make, but you need to clear some time for it? (Author: Gretchen Rubin)


The last thing I made was actually food. It was good food.


I make food on the regular anyway, but this was most excellent. 


It was my crock pot jambalaya.


I have been doing crock pot meals every Wednesday this Fall, since Wednesdays are very hectic. This jambalaya is not the last thing that I made in the crock pot, but it is the last thing that I made in it where I felt like I was doing something really creative.


As for something that I want to make, but need to clear some time for it? Gaaahhh where do I start??


Artwork for over my bed, finish my daughter's book of colors, my dining room wall collage, graffiti-ing up my son's new bed, and food... ropa vieja... coconut cake... basil coconut chicken curry... more shrimp and grits...


Too many things to list.

No comments: