Sunday, November 14, 2010

art every day month, day fourteen.


I like this one because of all of the orange. Over the last few years, orange has become one of my favorite colors. I think it's due to all of the design-y blogs I've been reading since '06. Orange has always been a popular color with them. There's even a blog called 'How About Orange.'

I've got a crap-load of stuff to do this week. Grocery shopping, planning what I'm going to cook for Thanksgiving, cleaning the house (gaaaaahhhh), and of course schooling and everything, all before I pick my husband up from the airport on the weekend! AND I still have a crap-load of photos on Niki that I need to work on, plus another collection of photos from a shoot that I did for someone... I'm still hoping I can get to the photos from the first AGE session of the year, before the NEXT session!

Time to consolidate all of my to-do lists and put one foot in front of the other.

And have a bottle of water.


5 comments:

Morph Waffle said...

Very pretty, I've noticed the orange thing too, but it is a pretty awesome color.

ghostkitten said...

i love this. very rich and reminding me that somewhere there is autumn right now even though i live in the season-less LA. is this a painting?
beautiful!

Kandi said...

Beautiful! I've never given a lot of thought to orange...although I do love watching the fall colors change. There is something bright and cheery about orange, isn't there? :)

Claudya Martinez said...

I love that shot and I'm a big fan of orange too.

Ashley Sisk said...

I love the color - and the processing. Beautiful.