Tuesday, November 30, 2010

art every day month, day thirty.


Well, the month has come to a close.

A month of hearty celebration, replete with food items of all kinds, and so I thought that this photo was a propos.

I had to shoot a sports banquet tonight, and this was our food. It seems fitting to end the month with a hearty picture of yummy goodness.

I spent most of this Art Every Day Month concentrating on iPhoneography, and it has motivated me to launch another component of my photography project that I'll be starting at the beginning of the year. I will share it with you soon.

Meanwhile, I'll be finishing up my daughter's book of colors this next month I think, and if I don't, it just means it will be a birthday gift for her in January instead of a Christmas present. I will be sure to show you the finished product.

And so, my beloved readers, I bid you adieu this night, and I say so long, blessed November.