Wednesday, September 01, 2010

day 352: my bookshelf.


A small section of one of my bookshelves.

I have yet to finish unpacking all of my books.

I will get to it at some point, but I've either been too busy with other things or too tired and unmotivated due to other things to bother with it.

I love books way too much.

My husband does not share my love of books, so he complains sometimes about all of my books. "Why do you need all of these books? Why do you need more books? Why don't you just read the ones you've got?"

And my answer is always, "Don't worry! They will get read!"

I love the bookstore. I love the library. And I love having my own personal library.

Going to the bookstore is just as fun and mesmerizing to me as going shopping for new clothes and shoes.

Oooh that reminds me. I've got some books that I need to return to the library this week...

Digital Field Guide: a page in Niki's manual

Images: enjoy the little things on Flickr. Man I love her photos.

No comments: