Wednesday, September 29, 2010

you capture: flowers.

This week's theme over at You Capture was flowers.

I like flowers. I like taking pictures of flowers. Not as much as other things, but I can totally appreciate a pretty flower when I see one.

So, this week I planned to find some pretty flowers and shoot them. Each day came and went, and no pretty flowers. Or no time to even go and find some pretty flowers. Ho hum.

Fast forward to today, and still no pretty flowers have been photographed. I began to think, "Wellllll, I guess I won't be participating in the theme this week. Oh well. It happens."

And then, lo and behold, I stumbled upon some of the prettiest flowers I have ever seen.

This may be a bit unconventional, or even a bit rule-breaking-ish, but please indulge me. These flowers are just way too pretty to not share.













And last but not least, the prettiest flower of them all (and that's saying A LOT, because aren't they all gorgeous?)


And just as real flowers bend and sway in the wind, these flowers move about freely as they laugh and giggle and smile. Hence, some of the photos came out a bit blurry.

I totally don't mind.

There you have it, folks.

3 comments:

Candra Georgi said...

awwwwww

Dolly said...

Beautiful portraits-thanks for sharing!

Ashley Sisk said...

These faces are so beautiful...and you've got some real characters on your hands. Thanks for visiting.