Wednesday, September 15, 2010

you capture.

There are tons of blog hops and carnivals and photography challenges and whatnot out there.

I can't keep up with them all. I won't be trying.

One that I noticed a couple of months ago is called You Capture, and there is a different theme every week. I think I can do themes.

This week the theme was... wait for it...

signs.

So, here was a theme I felt ready to jump on and thus, I am contributing to my first blog-hop-carnival-challenge-thingy.

Signs, as you know, are some of my favorite things to photograph. I plan to start selling prints of the signs that I have on the Rosebud Photography fan page very soon. I'm quite excited to do so. In the meantime, here are some signs that I "captured" today.


On the wall at school.


More wall art.


Texaco.


Wendy's. I love how the traffic lights look like hearts. It's like, I heart Wendy's. 
In all honesty, I heart this photo.


Agreed.
I think this is a suitable definition of happiness.


Annnnd... Crane's Taxidermy.

There you have it. I hope everyone's having a wonderful week.



3 comments:

Candra Georgi said...

glad we're you capture friends

C.G. Koens said...

I think my favorite has to be the taxidermy sign - just great colors and angle.

urban muser said...

i love the texaco and wendy's shots. thanks for stopping by my blog!