Sunday, September 19, 2010

the "unofficial" challenge.

I've been toying with the idea of having an "unofficial" or "secret" (except it's not so secret) challenge to accompany my "real" challenge of my Project52. I've been thinking about it for the last several weeks, actually. It's kind of a la that fabulous Ali Edwards, and how she had her "unofficial" or "secret" word for the year in addition to her "real" word for the year.

I only have one word for the year. But. I have decided to go ahead with my "unofficial," "secret" challenge.


Yep, it's official.

I apologize for the shoddy (indeed, CRAPPY) sound quality. Make sure your volume is turned waaaay up! And use headphones! Sheesh.

Aaannnd the poor lighting. Gah. You can't even see how fantastically cute my hair really did look! Fail.

I will get better with these iMovie videos. Oddly enough, every time I decide to make a video, my son is away somewhere and thus unavailable to help me. He is my video-making guru. He keeps begging me to buy Adobe After Effects orsomethinglikethat for my computer so that he can use it! Haha.

Maybe I will.

Anywho, I plan to make a short video each month chronicling my hair growth journey. The longest it's ever been is just below my bra-strap, in the middle of my back. That was when my oldest was an infant. So, I would like to get there. That's my goal. Can you imagine what kind of a SICK afro that would be??

I can. Sigh.


2 comments:

Mama to 5 said...

We're homeschoolers too!
Hi! Visiting you & now following you from the Blog Frog post:
Want more followers on your blog?
I am now your newest follower - please come exchange the favor & visit & follow back! Have a great week! :)
Nicole

Jo Frances said...

Stopping by, and following you, from Blog Frog. Thank you for making me smile---and for the crock pot recipe as well!

Jo
http://www.over40style.com