Tuesday, October 20, 2009

ideas!

I have way too many things swirling around in my head at any given moment. That probably happens to a lot of people. Sometimes it's rather frustrating because it makes me feel like I can't focus or I'm missing out because I'm not already doing all of the list of things. Other times it's exciting, because I think, possibilities! Opportunities!

I'm not really sure which one of those moments this one is yet. Maybe it's a little of both. What I will say is, to help give myself some focus and accountability, I am embarking on another 30-day challenge. I'll divulge more about that soon. I'm very excited about it, but it also feels a bit intimidating. I do feel that if I can keep with it and see it through, I am going to feel so accomplished at the end.

Also, I'm still working on my list of Etsy wardrobe finds. I'm just about finished, and will post it within the week. It's given me several ideas for other posts/lists too, kind of like my own Listmania without the book! One idea is to share my current top five photography crushes every month. There's a good idea. Also my top five favorite artists every month.

And that's just a couple of ideas.

Whew...now that they're out there, on "paper," my mind already feels a lot less cluttered!

No comments: