Saturday, October 10, 2009

photog challenge, day 24.

My son and a buddy of his were playing around on their guitars during the snack break between classes at Master's Academy. (Actually, he's using my guitar.) He has grown really passionate about playing the guitar, and has gotten really good on the bass too. Now he wants DJ equipment for Christmas. He really has become this musician, and I love seeing it. The same thing happened to me when I was a kid.

I'm on pages 45-47 in my Digital Field Guide, and they're talking about adjusting ISO sensitivity. Thank God this section of the book goes into more detail with the subjects that had me befuddled before. Now I am understanding and am eager to try things out.

Today's inspiration is the photography of Yvette Inufio. There I go again, with the dreamy, creamy, cloudy, vintage-looking stuff again. What can I say? That stuff really has my heart right now.

Another site for great images is that of the host of this challenge, Tasra Dawson.

No comments: