Tuesday, October 13, 2009

photography challenge, day 30.

More iPhone goodness.

This is the thirtieth day of the photography challenge, which signifies the end of the challenge as it was originally stated here. However, in light of the fact that I really believe that I can become this crazy-good photographer in a year's time if I work at it diligently, I am going to transition this into a 365-day project. I am looking forward to seeing just what I can produce in this time.

I am on page 54 in my Digital Field Guide, reading about shooting menu preferences.

For inspiration today, I started going through some of my Flickr contacts, and I came across HamWithCam. His Atlanta Botanical Gardens photo set is beautiful.

Many thanks to Tasra Dawson for hosting this challenge! Her site is where I found out about it, and I am so glad I did. And I am on her blog as part of her list of "365 tweeps." Awesome.

No comments: