Friday, November 13, 2009

art every day month, day 13.

Yesterday I shared something I am planning to make for a friend of mine as part of a crafty challenge that I saw on Facebook. As I mentioned, I have three friends for whom I will be making gifts.

One of the other friends is actually a music student of mine. She's bright, energetic, funny, and quite charismatic. I decided to paint something for her. Again, I've never painted before. Ever. So, I'm laying out on paper what I want to do before I attempt to do it on a canvas.

The tune is the beginning of "You Are My Sunshine," just because I drew a sun at the top and I thought that would go well with it. I also thought of "It's gonna be a bright, sunshiny day," but then I remembered that the tune is actually "I Can See Clearly Now (The Rain is Gone)," so...yeah. Not going to do that one...

No comments: