Tuesday, November 03, 2009

art every day month, day 3: a song.

What's awesome about today is that since I decided not to put pressure on myself and get stressed out over what to create, I came up with three ideas of things to do this week! That's in addition to what I decided to share today!

Today, I am sharing a song I wrote. I wrote the tune last week, but finally wrote the words today. It has no title yet.

I have changed, but You are the same
Now, as before and always. Forever.
Things change from day to day, but
You are constant, always remaining.

Love and Power, Healer, Redeemer.
Everlasting, Faithful and True One.

This world is hard, but Your yoke is easy.
Your burden is light, always, forever.
Everything can crash and crumble to the ground, but
You are constant, always remaining.

Love and Power, Healer, Redeemer.
Everlasting, Faithful and True One.

No comments: