Friday, November 27, 2009

day 77: happy, happy thanksgiving.

Here are some photos I took at my friends' house, where we spent Thanksgiving.








I have to admit: this day, I cheated. I took my camera with me so I could shoot photos. I did not take my Digital Field Guide with me. After turkey, ham, deviled eggs, celery with peanut butter and cheese whiz, stuffing, green bean casserole, sweet potato casserole, chocolate cookies, fudge, cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes and gravy, pinot grigio, sweet tea, and spiced cider (yes, I had all of that), the itis had effectively taken over and when we got home and I managed to drag myself into the house, I continued said dragging straight up the stairs and into the bed.

I did not read anything or look at any images. I read the dark across my eyelids.

Yes, I cheated.

I am getting back on the horse on Black Friday.

Or is it the wagon?

I can't remember. Still got a bit of the itis, I suspect.

No comments: