Tuesday, November 10, 2009

a year ago today.


Well, maybe give or take a day or two, but it was around this exact time last year that I took this picture. I had just gotten my new Macbook but had not bought Niki yet. I think I was still considering saving up seriously for a DSLR and hadn't even decided (because I didn't know for sure) if I wanted a Nikon or a Canon. This was taken with my four year-old little Kodak EasyShare point and shoot camera.

I was reminded to go and look at past photos after reading this post on the Shutter Sisters blog today. I'm so glad I went back and looked at them. I don't do that very often, and it brought back so many fond memories. It also reminded me that I still have a lot of sharing with friends to do.

My kidlets have grown so much. My oldest is going to be a teenager in December, my little Fro Magnum (who's eye is being weirdly obstructed by big brother's curls) will be four at the end of the month, and Ladybug is a couple of months away from being two. Sigh.

Time moves a smidge too fast for me. I'm not complaining. I'm just saying.

No comments: