Sunday, November 22, 2009

day 73.

Taken with my iPhone, processed with CameraBag.

We had a long day today. When we arrived home, Hubby got out of the car and my son followed him. He came around to my side of the car since I had yet to get out, and I saw his cute little face staring at me through the foggy and rainy window. I got him to remain still for a moment while I snapped this picture.

Digital Field Guide: page 67, Understanding Exposure

Images: I actually looked back over my own images from the past year, trying to select one to be the Christmas card photo.

3 comments:

Karen Johnson said...

I absolutely LOVE this shot.

Sobinique said...

Surprising how you took this picture with your iPhone! I love it!

Thanks for your comment on my blog! :)

Johanna said...

perfect.beautiful.