Sunday, November 29, 2009

art every day month, day 29.

This was an extremely busy Sunday. I was lucky to get in a little bit of drawing. I started Lesson Three in the Drawing Textbook by Bruce McIntyre. This lesson, although it looked simple enough, proved to be a little more difficult for me. But that's exactly what I need: a challenge.

I mentioned at the beginning of this month that I would be using other resources as well. I started to move on to the first lesson in Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain before doing this one, but I decided that it would be better for me to work through several lessons at a time in each book before moving on to a different book. Hence, I've only used Bruce McIntyre's book this month. All of the other days were filled with either creative photos, or doodles, or watercolors or some project I needed to work on.

My drawing will continue beyond this challenge though, and hopefully by next November I will do this challenge again and will have worked through a good portion of all of my resources. That's a decent goal.

No comments: