Monday, November 02, 2009

day 53.

Hey it's the ReMax hot air balloon!

Digital Field Guide: page 58, Custom Settings

Images: felicitycrew

(On a different note, I think my Eye-Fi card is officially sick. There are 119 photos that will not import to iPhoto, and now it says it's unreadable. It was an expensive memory card, but I got it the day I got Niki, which was right after Thanksgiving, so I've had it for almost a year and don't feel like I didn't get my money's worth. Looks like I may have to make a trip to the camera store tomorrow to shop for a new memory card. Suggestions welcome.
As well as suggestions as to how to get my 119 remaining photos into my library.)

2 comments:

Landon said...

I like the simpleness of the hot air ballon in the sky. Makes me want to go and ride in one and just get away from everything once in a while.

Unknown said...

Me too, even if it does say "ReMax" on it. haha