Thursday, December 10, 2009

day 91: celebrate.

Tasra Dawson has started Theme Thursdays over on her blog. The first theme is today, and it is "Celebrate."

I had a hard time deciding what to do, and an even harder time getting a decent shot, since that darned speck creeps up in most of them. I finally decided to try to get an acceptable shot of my globe ornament, since this is a time of year when celebrations are taking place all over the world. I processed the shot using Picnik.

This speck thing is beyond frustrating. I hope someone at Wolf Camera can walk me through cleaning Niki's sensor tomorrow, especially since I have my first photo shoot tomorrow evening.

Digital Field Guide: I re-read the section on shooting menu preferences, page 54.

Images: peace & love on Flickr

No comments: