Saturday, December 26, 2009

dec. 25: gift.

Today's question is, "What's a gift you gave yourself this year that has kept on giving?"

It's a gift that my husband gave me actually. Quite unexpectedly, toward the end of January. So it's been part of my life all year.

It's my iPhone.

Yes, I make calls with it. I text with it. I Facebook and Twitter with it. I read books. I play games. I listen to my iPod. I record things. I listen to my iPod. I use it as an alarm clock. I type out my mental notes. I listen to my iPod. I play quick tunes on the little piano. I keep track of my schedule. I let my kidlets play their games. I listen to my iPod.

And I take pictures.

2 comments:

Dijea said...

HAHA! I'm not the only one who uses it as an alarm clock. My husband does too, we love not having the numbers of a clock lighting up the bedroom.

My husband gave me the greatest gift - motherhood. It wasn't on Christmas, but its the best gift ever.

Unknown said...

Yep my husband uses his as an alarm clock too! It's just convenient.

And you are right about motherhood. I don't know what I'd do without my family.