Friday, December 18, 2009

dec. 18: shop.

"Online or offline, where did you spend most of your mad money this year?"

Well, during the first half of the year, when I had mad money, I spent it at Etsy. It is one of the best places online everrr. I found my cute camera strap cover and my extra cute coupon organizer, and I've got pages upon pages upon pages of favorites.

Offline...I think I frequent the local Tar-zhay more than any other place (other than Kroger for groceries).

WOW wouldn't it be like aMAYzing if they sold goods from different Etsy shops at Target? Like a whole Etsy section or something? That would be soooo...

Wait I am really letting my imagination get away from me.

3 comments:

Heather @ thedomesticdiva.org said...

I would have to say most of my shopping is done both online and off. If I can get it at a store I will but if it isn't available online is my backup.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.